Shepherd School District #37 does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or marital status.Certified Positions Open:
- Elementary Title 1 (K-5)
For all open Certified Positions listed above, please fill out a Shepherd Certified application. With your application, please provide a letter of interest, your resume, a copy of your transcripts, three (3) letters of recommendation, and a Montana Certified Teacher's License (or proof that it is in process). You can email your completed application and additional documents to Charly Bermes at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Charly Bermes's attention at Shepherd School, PO Box 8, Shepherd, MT 59079.
Classified Positions Open:
- Middle School Special Education Paraprofessional - Job Description/Requirements
- Custodian (2) - Job Description/Requirements
- 6th Grade Volleyball
- 7th Grade Volleyball
- Assistant Middle School Track & Field
- Substitute Bus Drivers Please contact Bobby Trotter at 406-373-5331 or email@example.com or go to the Transportation tab under District Office to receive more information. Starting pay for a bus driver will depend on experience and substitute bus driver pay is $15.90/hour.
- Substitute Teachers, Aides/Paraprofessionals, etc. We can always use substitutes, and you don't have to have any special training to be a substitute. (Certified teachers are always welcome as well). You can choose to sub for teachers, teachers' aides, secretaries, etc.
To apply for an open Classified Position listed above, please fill out a Shepherd Classified application. You can email your completed application to Charly Bermes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the address provided above.