Shepherd School District #37 does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or marital status.Certified Positions Open:
- High School Math Teacher
- Elementary Teacher
For all open Certified Postitions listed above, please fill out a Shepherd Certified application. With your application, please provide a letter of interest, your resume, copy of your transcripts, three (3) letters of recommendation, and a Montana Certified Teacher License (or proof that it is in process). You can email your completed application and additional documents to Macey Ferguson at email@example.com or mail to Macey Ferguson's attention at Shepherd School, PO Box 8, Shepherd, MT 59079.
Classified Positions Open:
- Custodian - FULL TIME (click here for Job Description/Requirements.)
- Coaching Positions:
- 5/6th Grade Girls Basketball
- Assistant MS Wrestling
- Head MS Football Coach
- Assistant HS Track
- Head MS Track
- Assistant MS Track
- Substitute Kitchen Helpers - Subs for the Kitchen are always needed and greatly appreciated!
- Substitute Teachers, Aides/Paraprofessionals, etc. We can always use substitutes, and you don't have to have any special training to be a substitute. (Certified teachers are always welcome as well). You can choose to sub for teachers, teachers aides, secretaries, etc.
- Substitute Bus Drivers Please contact Bobby Trotter at 406-373-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Transportation tab under District Office to receive more information. Starting pay for a bus driver will depend on experience and substitute bus driver pay is $15.90/hour.
To apply for an open Classified Position listed above, please fill out a Shepherd Classified application. You can email your completed application to Macey Ferguson at email@example.com, or mail to the address provided above.