Office of Superintendent of Shepherd Schools, Attn: Macey Ferguson
PO Box 8
Shepherd, MT 59079
Phone: 406-373-5461Certified Positions Open:
- Superintendent (2020-2021)
- Driver's Education Instructor (2019-2020)
For all open Certified Postitions listed above, please fill out a Shepherd Certified application (link provided above). With your application, please provide a letter of interest, your resume, copy of your transcripts, three (3) letters of recommendation, and a Montana Certified Teacher License (or proof that it is in process). You can email your completed application and additional documents to Macey Ferguson at email@example.com, or mail to the address provided above.
Classified Positions Open:
- Substitute Kitchen Helpers - Subs for the Kitchen are always needed and greatly appreciated!
- Substitute Teachers, Aides/Paraprofessionals, etc. We can always use substitutes, and you don't have to have any special training to be a substitute. (Certified teachers are always welcome as well). You can choose to sub for teachers, teachers aides, secretaries, etc.
- Bus Drivers/Substitute Bus Drivers Please contact Bobby Trotter at 406-373-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Transportation tab under District Office to receive more information. Starting pay for a bus driver will depend on experience and substitute bus driver pay is $15.90/hour.
For all open Classified Positions listed above, please fill out a Shepherd Classified application (link provided above). You can email your completed application to Macey Ferguson at email@example.com, or mail to the address provided above.