Welcome to the Shepherd High School
and Middle School Library
Mon., Tues, Thurs. 7:45 - 4:00
Wed. & Fri. 7:45 - 2:35
Check our our Library Wishlist - click on page at left!
The Holidays are coming and it is time to do something for others! The Library is holding a Food Drive to benefit the Shepherd Food Bank. Any students may 'pay off' their library fines by donating non-perishable foods November 1st through December 7th. See the librarians for details.
Middle School Bookmark Contest!
- Open to all 6-8th graders
- Theme is WINTER + READING
- Must use blank bookmark provided
- Must use ONLY black ink (no pencil, no color) on front
- Write your full name on the back of your bookmark in PENCIL
- Must have a teacher or other adult check your spelling
- NEATNESS COUNTS!
- May enter as often as you wish
- Bookmark entries due to librarians by November 17th
- Top 3 winners will be announced November 29th
- Winners will receive a candy bar and a book