Thank you for visiting the 4th & 5th Grade page. I'm so glad that you're here.
Remember to check out the Links for Learning and Fun!
Here's a snapshot of what your children will be learning in 4th & 5th grade Library/Media this year:
- Identifying physical features of a book
- Locate & use items in a library
- Determine the main idea of a text
- Summarize the text
- Compare & contrast
- Locate materials in the library based on call numbers
- Utilize the Dewey Decimal System
- Identify the different genres
- Select books based on purpose, enjoyment, & readability
- Explore research skills through the Big 6 Model
- Recognize state & national book awards
Loads of Links for Fun and Learning! Just Click and Go!
Animals!! Wacky Word Tales Kids Place English Scholastic Story Starters Mouse Skills Mousing Around
Last Modified on December 1, 2022